Grievance Redressal Committee (GRC) facilitates the redressal of grievances in a fair and impartial manner maintaining confidentiality. Any stakeholder of K.Ramakrishnan College of Engineering with a genuine grievance may approach Grievance Redressal Cell.
A grievance means a formal complaint about any kind of discontent, dissatisfaction or negative perception among stakeholders. It could also be related with the functioning of the institution that is unfair or unjust.
Grievant means a student, parent, staff member or group of students or parents or staff members or combination of stakeholders of the institution.
- To ensure a fair, impartial and consistent way for redressal of various issues faced by the stakeholders.
- To uphold the dignity of the college by promoting cordial Student-Student relationship, Student-teacher relationship, and teacher-teacher relationship.
- To develop a responsive and accountable attitude among the stakeholders, thereby maintaining a harmonious atmosphere in the college campus.
- To ensure that grievances are resolved with complete confidentiality.
- To ensure that the views of grievant and respondent are respected and that any party to a grievance is not discriminated or victimised.
- The grievant has to submit grievance in writing to the Principal or Grievance Cell.
- Grievance shall be considered at the earliest but in any case not later than a week.
- The cell shall hear the concerns of all parties involved.
- Complainants and Respondents shall be present in person before the cell for all hearings.
- The cell shall be committed to maintain the confidentiality of information throughout the process.
- The grievance cell shall find the facts and evolve a solution which is submitted to the principal for further action.
|2||Dr R.KAMARAJ||HOD /MBA||MEMBER|
|4||Mrs ANITA ANIL||AP/MBA||MEMBER|
|7||Mr. G. Gabriel Santhoshkumar.||AP/ EEE||MEMBER|
|8||Ms. S. Anitha,||II year ECE (Student)||MEMBER|
ONLINE GRIEVANCES FORM
CLICK HERE: ONLINE GRIEVANCES FORM