To ensure quality culture as the prime concern for the Higher Education Institutions through institutionalizing and internalizing all the initiatives taken with internal and external support.
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
IQAC shall evolve mechanisms and procedures for
- Ensuring timely, efficient and progressive performance of academic, administrative and financial tasks
- Relevant and quality academic/ research programmes
- Equitable access to and affordability of academic programmes for various sections of society
- Optimization and integration of modern methods of teaching and learning
- The credibility of assessment and evaluation process
- Ensuring the adequacy, maintenance and proper allocation of support structure and services
- Sharing of research findings and networking with other institutions in India and abroad
FUNCTIONS OF IQAC:
- Development and application of quality benchmarks parameters for various academic and administrative activities of the institution
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conductive to quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process
- Collection and analysis of feedback from all stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes
- Dissemination of information on various quality parameters to all stakeholders
- Organization of inter and intra institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles
- Documentation of the various programmes /activities leading to quality improvement
- Acting as a nodal agency of the Institution for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of best practices
- Development and maintenance of institutional database through MIS for the purpose of maintaining /enhancing the institutional quality
- Periodical conduct of Academic and Administrative Audit and its follow-up
- Preparation and submission of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) as per guidelines and parameters of NAAC.
BENEFITS OF IQAC
IQAC contributes to
- Ensure heightened level of clarity and focus in institutional functioning towards quality enhancement
- Ensure internalization of the quality culture
- Ensure enhancement and coordination among various activities of the institution and institutionalize all good practices
- Provide a sound basis for decision-making to improve institutional functioning
- Act as a dynamic system for quality changes in HEIs
- Build an organized methodology of documentation and internal communication
IQAC MEETING 2018-19
|1.||25.04.2018||IQAC MINUTES OF MEETING -I|
|2.||28.06.2018||IQAC MINUTES OF MEETING -II|
|3.||30.08.2018||IQAC MINUTES OF MEETING -III|
|4.||29.11.2018||IQAC MINUTES OF MEETING -IV|
|5.||19.01.2019||IQAC MINUTES OF MEETING -V|
IQAC MEETING 2019-20
IQAC MINUTES OF MEETING - CLICK HERE
- B.E - Computer Science and Engg.
- B.E - Electronics and Communication Engg.
- B.E - Electrical and Electronics Engg.
- B.E - Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech - Information Technology
- B.Tech - Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
- B.Tech - Computer Science and Business Systems
- B.Tech - Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning