To be distinguished as a prominent program for Electronics and Communication Engineering Studies by preparing students for Industrial Competitiveness and Societal Challenges.
- To equip the students with latest technical, analytical and practical knowledge.
- To provide vibrant academic environment and Innovative Research culture.
- To provide opportunities for students to get Industrial Skills and internships to meet out the challenges of the society.
THE PEOs OF THE PROGRAMME ARE,
- PEO1: Graduates will have expertise to provide solution for the Engineering problems in Industry, Government and other organizations where they are employed.
- PEO2: Graduates will provide innovative ideas and management skills to enhance the standards of the society as an individual and as a team through the acquired Engineering knowledge.
- PEO3: Graduates will be successful professionals through lifelong learning and will contribute to the society technically and professionally.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC OUTCOMES (PSOs)
- PSO1: Students will qualify in National level Competitive Examinations for Employment and Higher studies.
- PSO2: Students will have expertise in the design and development of Hardware and Software tools to solve complex Electronics and Communication Engineering problems in the domains like analog and digital electronics, embedded and communication systems.
- ANALOG AND DIGITAL CIRCUITS LABORATORY
- CIRCUITS AND DEVICES LABORATORY
- CIRCUITS AND SIMULATION INTEGRATED LABORATORY
- COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS LABORATORY
- COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS LABORATORY-PG
- COMPUTER NETWORKS LABORATORY
- DIGITAL SIGNAL PROCESSING LABORATORY
- DIGITAL SYSTEMS LABORATORY
- EMBEDDED LABORATORY
- ENGINEERING PRACTICES LABORATORY
- LINEAR INTEGRATED CIRCUITS LABORATORY
- MICROPROCESSOR AND MICROCONTROLLER LABORATORY
- OOPS AND DATA STRUCTURES LABORATORY
- OPTICAL AND MICROWAVE LABORATORY
- RF SYSTEM DESIGN LABORATORY
- TEXAS INSTRUMENTS INNOVATION CENTER
- VLSI DESIGN LABORATORY
- PROJECT LABORATORY
|1||INDIAN SOCIETY FOR TECHNICAL EDUCATION|
|2||INSTITUTION OF ELECTRONICS AND TELECOMMUNICATION ENGINEERS|
|3||BROADCAST ENGINEERING SOCIETY|
ACADEMIC YEAR 2020-2021
- B.E - Computer Science and Engg.
- B.E - Electronics and Communication Engg.
- B.E - Electrical and Electronics Engg.
- B.E - Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech - Information Technology
- B.Tech - Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
- B.Tech - Computer Science and Business Systems
- B.Tech - Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning