- MBA Programme which is aimed at providing a comprehensive coverage of all important areas and disciplines for managing in the current business scenario.
- The programme is designed to be intensive with an emphasis on regular and continuous work and the students are evaluated regularly and continous work and the students are evaluated regularly to assess their progress and areas which is needed improvement
Our vision is to become India’s foremost centre of excellence for imparting management education of the highest quality in International business.
- Our mission is to impart and disseminate knowledge through innovative and flexible higher education system, for empowering the learning community as globally acceptable professionals.
- Contribute significantly to Indian corporate world by preparing management graduates with global mindset.
|1||Dr.R.KAMARAJ||PROFESSOR & HEAD||MBA.,M.Com., M.S.W.,M.Phil.,Ph.D|
|3||Mrs. ANITA ANIL||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||M.Com.,MBA.,M.A., M.Phil.,Dip in labor law .(Ph.D)|
|4||Mrs.B.VIDHYA||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||MBA.,M.Phil., (Ph.D.)|
|5||Mr.B.IMAYAVAN||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||MBA.,M.Phil.,FDPM (IIMA)., (Ph.D)|
|6||Mrs.P.JANET MARY PORTIA||ASSISTANT PROFESSOR||MBA.,M.Phil|
|SNO||NAME OF LABORATORY|
|1||DATA BASE AND BUSINES MODELLING|
|2||PROFESSIONAL SKILL DEVELOPMENT|
|3||CREATIVITY AND INNOVATION|
- B.E - Computer Science and Engg.
- B.E - Electronics and Communication Engg.
- B.E - Electrical and Electronics Engg.
- B.E - Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech - Information Technology
- B.Tech - Artificial Intelligence and Data Science
- B.Tech - Computer Science and Business Systems
- B.Tech - Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning* Submitted for the approval (Academic Year 2021-2022)